Across Asia, fossil fuel has become the preferred source of fuel with meeting the region’s growing demand for electricity. One of the most active EPC companies within the development of thermal energy generation power projects appointed Spencer Ogden as a supplier on numerous project sites throughout Asia.
Spencer Ogden has supported this leading EPC throughout the full project life cycle, with
examples including an entire contract management team and volume local manpower.
Spencer Ogden needed to provide full expatriate solutions that were compliant with the
varying visa and country requirements.
- Active candidate sourcing, utilising detailed Spencer Ogden resources and specialised market knowledge
- Mobilisation to project location, with all of the necessary transportation and working documents arranged
- Payroll financing within country, along with taxes and insurances
- In country support with accommodation arrangements Continued support throughout the duration of the project
Spencer Ogden’s Power team has a specialist consultants within every engineering discipline throughout the power plant project lifecycle. This enables us to deliver candidates that fulfil the technical requirements of the client, while also taking into consideration the finer details, that results in the delivery of efficient and effective solution.
To date, Spencer Ogden’s Power division has provided volume local engineering teams to some of the largest power plant projects in Indonesia and Vietnam, while also sourcing senior expatriate engineers for a number of remote project locations throughout Asia.
- Candidates contacted: 1000+
- Candidates shortlist screened: 460
- Candidate CV’s submitted: 132
- Candidates interviewed: 62
- Candidates offered: 33
- Candidates hired: 29