#SONews - UK and US Universities partner to explore EV and the environmental impact of clean energy
Several universities from across the UK and US are working together to understand and minimize the impact of clean energy technology and EV (electric vehicles) on the environment.
Experts getting involved in the initiative, are:
- UK National Oceanography Centre
- London’s National History Museum
- University of Gothenburg, University of Leeds
- The Lycell Centre at Heriot-Watt University
- Florida State University, University of Hawaii
- Japan Agency for Marina-Earth Science and Technology
- Texas A&M who are partnering with battery metals start-up company Deep Green. Deep Green are investing $60 million towards this initiative.