- Location: Malaysia
- Salary: £1.4k - 1.8k per month
Financial Analyst (water) - Wastewater // Water Treatment // EPC Projects
- Permanent position
- Based in Malaysia
I am working on a Financial Analyst (water) position for one of the biggest clients in the Water sector - MNC
This is an excellent opportunity to join at an Ever-growing Global MNC, Looking for 5 - 8 years experienced individuals in Supply Chain / Commercial Project / Big 4 firms.
Excellent salary and package available for the right candidate!
Please forward your CV and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to speaking soon!
- Build consistent operational rhythms for CMS P&L in ANZ and SEA around Orders, Revenue, Backlog, and EBIT.
- Increase the CMS P&L's commercial intensity and profitability.
- Lead the CMS P&L's comprehensive financial planning and analytics.
- Partner with commercial operations to drive commercial intensity and accuracy in SalesForce (SFDC) to give value-added insights.
- Assist operating executives in driving initiatives, growth, and profitability at the EBIT level, meeting cash objectives, and maintaining tight control over accounts receivables.
- Own monthly, quarterly, and yearly forecasts for key metrics (units, revenue, and profit), as well as risk and opportunity (R&O's), to drive company success.
- Own the whole income statement and closing cycle, as well as the coordination of closing, budgeting, and reporting processes with the global team.
- Drive process improvements with domain expertise and automated analytical/digital tools.
- Collaborate with a variety of executives to improve Cost Productivity, Direct Material Productivity, and other cost-cutting efforts.
- Collaborate with the business's operational executives to establish yearly operating plans and estimates (MTP, V1, V3 cycle).
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in the APAC Region to develop and manage an FP&A analytics platform.
- Provide leadership on major initiatives and drive simplification projects that will enable and enhance capacity for value-added financial analysis by responding to client ad-hoc requests for customized data and reports in an informed and flexible manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics.
- Proficiency in Excel & MS Office.
- Advanced level of English (both written and spoken).
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate, identify and resolve complex financial issues and proven excellent analytical abilities.
- SAP and Intermediate knowledge of Tableau.
- SalaryMarket related
Spencer Ogden are working with one of Europe's prominent offshore wind developer/operators. They are looking for a Commercial Asset Manager to work alongside their O&M Manager to develop and maintain their Offshore Wind Assets. Key responsibilities: Developing and implementing of O&M strategy incl. portfolio synergies and contractual set-up.Origination and bid managementPreparing of the project processes for operations and trading.Supporting the Asset DirectorInvolvement in wider commercial asset management activities across portfolio in UK