- Location: Perth
- Salary: Market related
- Market related
- Job Type
- etwa 6 Stunden her
Senior Electrical engineer - Permanant/Full-time
Reporting to the Lead Electrical Engineer, this role is responsible for providing electrical engineering leadership to ensure the project maintains compliance with Legislative, technical and HSE requirements to minimise risk to the business, its employees, and key stakeholders.
· Investigate problems with electrical systems and develop projects and plant modifications (MoC’s) to address identified issues.
· Facilitate design and project reviews, including HAZOP, HAZID and safety reviews.
· Review high level designs and estimates of electrical engineering activities for future project proposals.
· Provide support for evaluation for selection of preferred technology and subsequently preferred suppliers as part of the contract’s evaluation process of project development.
· Prepare and check engineering designs, estimates, proposals, standards, and operational guides with other disciplines for operations and projects.
· Provide support for electrical engineering deliverables on projects including the review of contract documentation and drawings provided to project manager for its comment by contractors, option studies, technology selection and selection of transmission point connection.
· Work closely with technical development teams and liaise with other organisational disciplines to develop engineering designs, standards, and guides for operational and project-based work.
· Prepare technical specifications, equipment datasheets and calculations, including HV/LV switchgear, distribution equipment, control systems and electrical protection settings.
· Provide support for managing interfaces between the project or site and various Regulatory bodies including network service providers under statutory requirements for a project.
· Provide technical assistance in the ongoing monitoring and administration of contracts, including the raising of requests for information and the assessment and recommendation of claims for payment from suppliers.
· Provide supervisory and technical assistance for any on-site commissioning work.
· Provide mentoring to graduate electrical engineers.
Qualifications and Experience
· Formal engineering qualifications at engineering degree level in Electrical engineering with a minimum of 10 years’ experience following graduation.
· Member of the Institution of Engineers, Australia, CPEng.
· Member of the Board of Professional Engineers Queensland, RPEQ.
· CPR/LV rescue.
· Experience in power system and earth grid analysis using modelling software.
· Experience in industrial power generation, protection design and control systems.
· Hazardous Area Design and Classification (desirable).
· Experience with the requirements of the National Electricity Rules for Generators (desirable).
· Understanding of electrical safety, functional safety (AS61508/61511) requirements (desirable).
- SalaryMarket related
Power design electrical engineering opportunity, specialising in the design phase within the offices in NSW, Sydney.Working in the tier 1 company environment, exposure to competitive technical development.12 month contract basis with possibilities to result to permanent full time employment.Specialist requirements:- Overhead transmission and distribution exposure.- Autodesk, AutoCAD design software experience.- Senior role 8 + years experience in similar role.- 40 hour working week, in design office.- Competitive market rates.Any interest in the role please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (08) 6245 9478
- Salary£2.2k - 2.7k per month
Spencer Ogden is partnered with a MNC specializing in manufacturing building materials. My clients are looking for an experienced Maintenance professional to join them in their Malaysian plant based in Klang. Job summary:The Manager will be responsible to lead the Engineering strategy aligned towards business growth by ensuring optimum care and reliability of plant and equipment. He / She will also be very involved with the plant Senior Leadership in directing, developing and implementing a robust maintenance and reliability strategy. Job description: Develop and implement maintenance strategy to support all production lines to ensure equipment is reliable and functioning wellDevelop the future strategy of the equipment, plant capability and reliability through Manufacturing ExcellenceDevelop Maintenance Systems towards Predictive Maintenance and Autonomous MaintenanceDevelop people capability to meet business needsDevelop and strategize engineering projects to enhance capability to support current and future business needsPlant improvement projects for safety and efficiency, in alignment with Manufacturing Excellence and Cost Efficiency initiativesHigh Safety standards, good Safety setup and practices with Site Safety teamEnsuring plant maintenance is at tip top conditionVisual factory and conducive working environment, including canteenEnsuring Safety and Environment requirements, including Government Regulations.Ensuring continuation improvement on manufacturing capacityPlanning of all Preventive Maintenance activities, purchases and spare part inventory Job requirements: 15 years' experience in Planning or Maintenance Strategy within Heavy Industries.Degree in Engineering is essential. Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronics will be preferred.Experience with Reliability Engineering or RCM is essential.Experience in Change Management is essential.Experience in MNC environment is an advantage.Good spoken and written command of English and Malay. To apply, please email to email@example.com or contact me at +6017 603 8268. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
- SalaryMarket related
Initial 3 Month Contract to perm opportunity for a highly experienced Electrician to join a major national OEM in Western Australia. The New Role Involves: • Carrying out and completing preventative and reactive maintenance requirements on live projects • Planning for major and routine outages in line with client and company requirements • Liase with team members in recognising improvements and efficiencies in activities, processes, and plant • Recording daily operational information, completing service orders, stocktaking, ordering parts and materials What You’ll Need to Succeed: Electrical qualification - A-Grade Electrical and Australian recognised Current First Aid, CPR and LVR certificate Forklift licence, High Voltage Switching and Dual trade mechanical all desirable 5 years experience within the power industry, experience in operating or repairing diesel power generation equipment. Specifics: Monday - Friday, with paid overtime and travel allowance Equipment provided: Laptop, Mobile phone, Credit card and use of site car for work purposes (Vehicle allowance) How Do I Get This Amazing Job: Please forward your most current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on (08) 6280 2423 for more information.
- SalaryAUD 38 - 40 per hour + super
Looking for experienced electrical service technicians for local role Sydney. Role will service, maintain and install generators, temperature controls and power rental assets. Rates including overtime with penalty rates Monday to Friday.An ideal candidate will have:- A Grade Electrical licence- Experience within the power generation industry- Excellent electrical troubleshooting skills- Current drivers licence and forklift license.- Current first Aid, CPR and LVR certificateIf you are interested to know more about this opportunity or know of anyone who may be interested please get in touch for a confidential discussion on 08 6280 2423!
- SalaryAUD 39 - 41 per hour + super
Looking for experienced electrical service technicians for local role in Newcastle.Role will service, maintain and install generators, temperature controls and power rental assets. Rates including overtime with penalty rates Monday to Friday.An ideal candidate will have:- A Grade Electrical licence- Experience within the power generation industry- Excellent electrical troubleshooting skills- Current drivers licence and forklift license.- Current first Aid, CPR and LVR certificateIf you are interested to know more about this opportunity or know of anyone who may be interested please get in touch for a confidential discussion on 08 6280 2423!
- SalaryAUD 130k - 133k per year
Electrical Service Technician with a tier 1 power generation company. The role involes servicing, reparing, maintenance, etc of gen-sets and power stations. A diverse role with clear career progression. Key job details: - 2:2 Roster- Goldfields WA (gen sets / power stations)- Permanent role- $132k + superPlease apply to this ad and give me a call on 08 6280 2419 OR email email@example.com to discuss further.
- SalaryMarket related
Looking for a senior mechanical engineer to be an OEM Representative during engineering development at a shipyard in Batam, Indonesia.Duration: 1st Mar 2022 (Start - 12 months contract) Scope: The engineering phase duration is 6 months, thereafter, fabrication, erection and commissioning.Documentation works, liaison with customer for reviews.Interpret documents Requirements: At least 10 years background in off-shore projects with at least 2 FPSOs included;Strong knowledge in ABS Standards;Ability to interpretate 2D, 3D Structure, Architecture, Piping, HVAC and safety documentations;TEKLA, REVIT and S3D basic knowledge;Fluence in English;Availability to work on extend time due to different time zones;Leadership, ability to work as a team, good communication;Full comprehension of Petrobras Standards;Domain on Microsoft Tools;Taking part of local meetings to speed up clarification’s requests from shipyard preparing reports and keeping engineering topics updated; Interested applicants please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- SalaryMarket related
Tier 1 company opportunity available, competative engineering position for the technically minded and great communicators. Looking for someone who is technically minded that can also be a good peer and adapt to a comfortable and team intergrative member. Transformer Asset Engineer: - Technical minded and great peer that gets along with the small team of engineers- Tech role in HV systems experience- Analytical experience in optimising and identifying issues, communicating issues to team and recommending approaches to optimise and solve the identified problem.- risk management and above average safety experience- analytical skills in recommendations in issue correction and optimisation- relocation package available- bonus avaliable annually If you wish to hear further details about role please contact me: email: email@example.com or call: (08) 6245 9478
- Salary£2k - 4.5k per year
Job title: Field Services RepresentativeStart date: As soon as possibleDuration: 1 or 2 years contractLocation: Woodlands, SingaporeResponsibilities/Job Descriptions: Manage, Operate and Maintain contract for water treatment systemMaintain availability on a 24-hour per day/365 day per year call basis to ensure coverage for EHS and production emergenciesInitiate & implement required modification and retrofit projects.Manage the creation and maintenance of the documents associated with plant operations.Coordinate Operation and Maintenance of the plant, to diagnose and resolve system problems.Perform instruments calibration and analyzer routine maintenance.Collect and review operating data of the water treatment plantPrepare and submit reports to client on routine basis on plant performance and contract deliverablesSales Support Requirements: Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical or equivalent degree in engineering.Must be proficient with Microsoft applications2 - 3 years' experience in the operation & maintenance of water treatment system Diploma Holders with > 3 years' experience in the relevant may apply. Added Advantages: Possess experience in managing site team consist of 3 - 6 team membersExperienced on control system (SCADA or HMI)Experienced on electrical and control programmingStrong Knowledge on water treatment system : pretreatment, RO, Ion-exchange & UPW Interested applicants please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- SalaryAUD 70 - 77 per hour
Electrical Operator Maintainer Role with a power generation company supporting Chevron and Downer. Postion key details- 3:1 roster- Wheatstone - 3 months minimum contract- $70p/h + super
- SalaryAUD 50 - 55 per hour + super
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced High Voltage Electrician to work for a leading OEM in the Power Generation industry! Currently seeking an experienced HV electrician for an initial 6 month contract to perm opportunity in Mackay, QLD. Competitive rates on a lifestyle friendly roster 4:3. Overtime with penalty rates. Position scheduled to commence ASAP. Key Criteria for an ideal candidate: - A Grade Electrical licence - Experience within the power industry - HV testing, Maintenance, Installation and commissioning experience - Current first Aid, CPR and LVR certificate If you are interested to know more about this opportunity or know of anyone who may be interested please get in touch for a confidential discussion on 08 6280 2423!