- Location: Bridgwater
- Salary: Market related
Working in the Planning Discipline of Integrated Project Controls, under the direction and leadership of the IPC Planning Manager, to establish, develop and maintain Project schedules / plans for either the Central Controls Team or one of the Programme Controls Teams. This will include the timely and accurate maintenance of the Integrated Work Schedule (IWS) in adherence with HPC processes, management of Level 3 (contract) schedules, and provision of time-related data and analysis. To assist and support the Central Controls Team when required to ensure alignment with the Level 2 (client) IWS.
• Support the IPC Planning Manager and/or PCM in the implementation and maintenance of Integrated Project Controls processes for Planning, including the production of monthly reports, through the provision of intelligent information and analysis;
• Collaborate with other Disciplines of Integrated Project Controls, as well as other Project Support Functions, to help deliver Project goals in keeping with the HPC principles of Trust, Transparency and Teamwork;
• Maintain an awareness of schedule interfaces with other Programmes and their potential impact.
• Produce and maintain the schedule baseline IWS in Primavera 6 (P6), with fully logic-linked work plans aligned to the Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and utilising approved construction techniques;
• Ensure the Level 2 IWS is updated to an agreed timeframe for monthly reporting;
• Ensure the HPC Level 3 schedules are updated when required to reflect work progress and performance, to an agreed timeframe defined by the Central Controls Team;
• Ensure that contractor schedules are produced in accordance with HPC processes and ensure that they align to the IWS forecast position;
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience
• Good communicator both verbal and written
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a planner
• Able to extract/compare/analyse data
• Evidence of ability to develop scenario (what if) schedules
• Evidence of issue identification - resolution and mitigation
• Appropriate sustained experience over project lifecycle
• General understanding of Project Controls and the link between Schedule, Cost & Risk
• Knowledge of NEC (Preferred)
- SalaryMarket related
Role: Planner I am seeking to speak with Planners on behalf of a major defense client. Requirements: 5+ years' experienceWorking with a range of stakeholders in the development and creation of high-quality, integrated plans and or schedules from a defined scope of workTracking progress against the project schedule and providing concise information to support project decision makingMaintaining the quality of schedule data to a standard that enables related business processes and reportingIdentifying areas of risk to the schedule and working collaboratively with stakeholders to identify solutionsSC clearance Contract Details: 6-month rolling contract Four different site locations If this is of interest to you, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com and I will be in touch.