Account and Delivery Manager
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH110775
Location: England, London, City of London
Sector: SMART Grid, Utilities
Salary: £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Bonus
Date posted: 28/07/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Spencer Ogden are seeking an Account and Delivery Manager to join an innovator in the energy sector based in central London.
Our client are one of the leaders in Smart Grid, Energy Storage and Demand Response. Due to company growth they are seeking an Account and Delivery to join them on a permanent basis. As the successful individual you will ensure a single point of contact towards key customers whilst ensuring a common and structured interface back to the commercial, operation and technical teams. You'll join an existing highly skilled team selling, developing and implementing important energy service solutions that are at the forefront of balancing demand, generation and storage. The role will entail responsibility in working with other team members to continuously engage with customers to promote generic as well as customer specific solutions from the existing and future company portfolio.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
-Be involved in the pre-operational set up of the business with the customer, setting out the operational and delivery model
- Take part in and lead where necessary elements of the negotiation on operational and technical deliverables
- Manage relationship with key individuals in the customer organisation
- Start pre-operational and delivery activities to ensure that the collaborative venture with the customer hits its planned targets
- Contribute to the creation of the final commercial model
- Ownership and management of relationships, ensuring a retention and revenue plan for each customer,
- Manage interface with customer to meet key objectives of retention, revenue and customer satisfaction
As the successful candidate you will have the following background/experience:
- Good working knowledge of energy efficiency solutions and the use of Smart Grid applications
- Prior account management experience, ideally in the energy sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of communicating highly complicated and intricate solutions to different audiences.
- Commercial acumen to understand the trade-offs between risk and reward
- Strong sales and negotiation skills; the ability to develop and deliver professional sales proposals.
- Proven sales management with C level executives, IT, marketing and technical personnel.
- Hunter mentality
- Flexibility and desire to succeed
- Stakeholder and communication management.
- Ablity to build strong internal relationships
- University education
For more information about this role please contact our London office