Sales Manager (EMEA) - Software Solutions - Utilities / Renewable Energy
As the global energy sector is evolving, my client is able to offer customers digital solutions to deliver increased efficiency in energy production, and better integration with energy grids. Such transformation thus means energy systems and generators must improve accuracy in forecasting for energy production, optimising output from each asset across their portfolio. This must be cost-effective, ensuring a stable grid as new technologies replace conventional forms of generation.
My client is seeking an Account Manager to help manage their customers, pushing customer success initiatives and driving revenue generating growth/upsell. You will be primarily responsible for customer account management, on-boarding, customer training and contract administration.
- Thorough Understanding of the Utilities & Renewables (Wind or Solar) especially Operations
- Experience in account Management processes (KPI analysis, contracts, feedback, business review)
- Develop personable relationships with clients, be the 'go-to person'
- Ensure customer success by engaging customers and providing custmers with excellent services
- Periodic reviews with clients to ensure feedback
- Develop account specific plans to ensure smooth transition from Sales to Operations
- Extensive training on new product/upgrade delivery
You Must Have..
- Engineering Degree
- Previous experience in asset management (Renewable) and a knowledge of digital transformation(preferred)
- Prior experience in Energy & Utility markets
- Excellent communication skills to upsell opportunities for Digital products
For more information about this role please contact our London office