Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH123537
Location: USA, New York
Sector: Corporate, Sales, Built Environment
Salary: US$100000 - US$101000 per annum
Date posted: 02/04/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Start up is seeking an energetic account manager to join their team. Company is a Cloud based design platform that combines workplace strategy, 2D and 3D design and visualization, and a marketplace of products that dramatically improve the traditional linear and inefficient design/build process for office space The successful applicant will be responsible for working directly with key enterprise clients and service providers to understand their needs and how to best work with technology platform.
- Architecture or design degree
- Working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
- General acumen for software technology
- 2-5 years experience in architecture, design, or a related field
- Experience in a client facing role a must
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple clients simultaneously
- Direct management of specific accounts including assistance, communication, and troubleshooting
- Manage client expectations in coordination with the company sales team
- Develop strong relationships with clients, fully understanding their workplace and culture and how to best incorporate and utilize company software
- Responsible for clear communication between clients and internal teams at company
- Troubleshooting and solving client issues
- Understand client initiatives and organizational structure in order to create "strategic advisor" role inside client company
- Monitor and analyze customer usage of company's product
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.