Account Manager (Synthesis/Polymers/Resins)
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH104588
Sector: Sales & Business Dev, Onshore, Oil and Gas
Date posted: 12/05/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
* Responsible for generating sales revenue and profitable margins in Performance Products Business Unit.
* To assist the Business Manager in identifying and formulating key account plans leading to the successful implementation and delivery of annual business Key Performance Indicators.
* To assist the Business Manager in identifying potential Principals who are able to supply products which complement the current product portfolio.
* Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or Applied Chemistry
* Minimum 10 years of working experience preferably in the sales of specialty chemicals to the Synthesis and Process chemicals industry. We offer full range of surfactants, process aids, rheology agent, biocide and additives.
* Confident in leading technical discussions and be problem-solvers
* Strong communication skills, presentation skills, interpersonal and networking skills
* Possess strong convincing power and ability to maintain and strengthen relationships with customers
* Motivated and energetic personality
* Technical services professional with strong interest in sales can be consider
Interested applicants, please send in your resume in Words format to Jaslynn.firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you! Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Registration Number: R1548521 Licence Number: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321