Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH126006
Location: Hong Kong
Sector: Finance, Sales & Trading, Built Environment
Date posted: 11/05/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
Client is a global leader in built environment project, has over 10000 staff in more than 80 offices globally, take part in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects about buildings, infrastructure, transportation etc.
They are looking for a capable and independent individual accountant to join their team.
* Prepare financial statements and corporate tax filing
* Prepare consolidated capital asset report by compiling and analyzing account
* Analyzing intercompany transactions
* Prepare & review office budget and forecast and recommend action for improvement
* Assist in ad-hoc assignment when required
Qualifications & Experience required:
* Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
* Qualified accountant from professional accounting institutions
* At least 6 years of relevant experience, experience obtained from Big 4 audit firm
or multinational organizations is preferable
* Good interpersonal and communication skills; strong analytical and commercial
* A good team player and able to work under pressure and manage deadlines
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
This is a permanent opportunity based in Hong Kong and paying an attractive remuneration, bonus and benefits. If you are interested, please contact Keith Leung at email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office