Our client is a MNC construction company and handling multiple construction and engineering project in Hong Kong. They are now looking for high calibre candidate to join their team and suppose the Accounting Manager.
Job Roles: Support to the Accounting Manager
Responsibility / Duties:
- Prepare costs allocation, monthly accounting reports;
- Data consolidation and cost control analysis;
- Provided administrative support to team members and carry out ad-hoc duties as required.
- Higher Certificate / Diploma in Accounting or equivalent;
- At least of 3 years' full-time relevant experience in the Construction / Engineering / Property Development industry;
- Good computer knowledge in Ms Office Applications particular in Ms Excel;
- Willing to work overtime if required;
- Good command of written/spoken English and Chinese.
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, well organized and pro-active, able to work under pressure and tight schedule;
- Immediately available will be consider as first priority
Please contact Amelia Lo directly for more information
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office