Essential Job Functions
- Perform monthly and annual closing processes for assigned entities, including preparing journal entries, account reconciliations, variance analysis, and management reporting.
- Maintain all general ledger activity for assets under ownership/management within 4 unconsolidated partnerships and joint venture entities.
- Prepare monthly invoicing batches for asset generation and review A/R collections prepared by supporting AR/AP functions.
- Perform corporate accounting and reporting tasks, and meet reporting requirements for the Distributed Solar group.
- Develop processes, drive continuous improvement, coordinate requirements upstream and downstream in the organization.
- Interface with external auditors and preparation of financial schedules and required requests.
- Assist Contract and Loan Administrator with the preparation of annual budget and monthly/quarterly reporting requirements.
- Perform ad-hoc projects as needed, including those which may involve complex or advanced accounting concepts.
- Comply with all ENGIE NA policies and procedures.
- Support transition from MS Dynamics AX to SAP.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, required
- CPA or progress towards, preferred
- Strong accounting and financial reporting skills
- Expertise in use of Microsoft Excel
- Tools used for the job may include Microsoft Office, Cartesis, Dynamics AX, SAP
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal customers and external auditors
- Ability to manage multiple projects across different business lines and departments
- Deadline driven and ability to plan ahead to ensure smooth close processes
- Strong-interpersonal skills and self-motivated
- Work in time sensitive environment; may be outside of usual US business hours
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.