Our client is a multinational interior design firm with globalised business. Their company culture that is transparent, collaborative, innovative and progressive.
They are now looking for a talent who's interested to develop his/her Finance & Accounts career within this industry.
They're offering competitive package (both remuneration and benefits)!
- Responsible for day to day processing of vendor invoices and employee claims;
- Perform initial review and screening, scanning, proper channeling of the invoices to the Shared Services Team and monitoring status;
- Responsible for maintaining the accounting files electronically and in hard copies;
- Reconciliation of Creditors' Statements and Employee Advances on a monthly basis;
- Manage vendor relationship by providing feedback on status of payments and providing copies of payment documents;
- PO review and distribution to vendors;
- Maintaining bank register on a timely basis and based on available balance, planning the weekly payment to vendors;
- Preparation and checking of reports including but not limited vendor aging, long outstanding accounts, weekly cash forecast and employee expense claim summary;
- Assist in bank, tax and audit related matters;
- Review of the Long outstanding Employee Advances;
- Ad hoc duties which may be assigned.
- Degree or Diploma in Accountancy;
- Professional qualifications is a plus;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with thorough knowledge of accounting;
- Background in interior design or architecture & planning is an absolute asset;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with ERP, preferably SAP;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written;
- Proficient with Google Application is a plus;
- Meticulous and able to work independently.
Talents may contact Amelia Lo directly for more details of the role
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office