AD Plant Operator
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH107542
Location: England, Oxfordshire
Sector: Energy From Waste, Renewables
Salary: £0.00 per annum
Date posted: 25/05/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client one of UK's leading organic waste management operators are looking to hire a highly skilled AD Plant Operative. This position located in Oxon pays a competitive salary of £24,000+ per annum plus an impressive benefits package. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual with an interest in a hands-on operational job involving primarily operating mobile plant machinery with some maintenance as well to join this green energy start-up with high-profile investors and an exciting future.
As a Plant Operator you will have a hands-on role operating machinery on the site, managing feedstock (organic waste) throughput throughout the process alongside assisting in plant maintenance, general upkeep and repairs.
AD Plant Operative duties and responsibilities:
* Flexible, positive and proactive attitude to your work.
* Strong team player.
* Experience of driving mobile plant.
* Experience of operating mobile plant machinery such as a telehandler or loading shovel.
* Mechanical or electrical engineering experience or qualifications highly desirable.
* Maintaining relevant on-site Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental standards and records.
* Competently operate the OAS Scada monitoring system, Weightron weighbridge and food de-packaging machinery (Hammermill).
* Maintenance and managing the systems to control the plant and maximise the biogas yields of the digesters and electricity produced by the engines.
AD Plant Operative desired experience:
* Operate mobile plant equipment particularly telehandlers and forklift.
* Promoting good working practices and positive relations between staff, the local community and external regulatory bodies.
* Recycling/Waste Management background desirable.
* Assist/supervise plant maintenance work and inspections to improve reliability.
* Participate in the development of risk assessments and method statements for the plant
* Track and report plant performance information.
* Ensure plant quality compliance by addressing all potential contamination issues.
* The successful candidate will be required to work in all areas of the operation assisting their colleagues where necessary.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office