Administrator / Receptionist
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : WBRRH
Location: England, Hertfordshire, Hoddesdon
Sector: Energy From Waste, Renewables
Date posted: 10/10/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client one of UK's leading organic waste management operators are looking to hire a highly skilled Administrator / Receptionist. This position, located in Hoddesdon, pays a competitive salary of £20,000 per annum plus an impressive benefits package. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join this green energy start-up with high-profile investors and an exciting future.
Administrator / Receptionist Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage all daily administration duties on site and housekeeping for health and safety purposes.
* Answer and direct phone calls to the relevant people as required.
* Manage all site purchase orders and invoice matching to streamline accounting process.
* Receive site deliveries.
* Manage digestate offtake, skip removal, and all plant hire equipment on a daily basis.
* Track and assess site feedstock deliveries to ensure weekly plan is accurate both in terms of tonnage and quality of product.
* Order monthly plant consumables including site PPE.
* Track and report all materials entering and exiting the site on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to plant manager.
* Track and report on the balances owed to suppliers and how long we take to pay them.
* Track and keep the fixed cost tracker up to date on a daily basis.
* Ensure all drivers report to the reception on arrival on site.
Administrator / Receptionist desired experience:
* A proven and strong background working within administration and/or reception with a focused attention on finance and financial administration.
* Excellent knowledge and experience working with Excel.
* Awareness of budgets and spending control process.
* Good eye for detail.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office