Aftermarket Sales Manager - Diesel Engine - Marine
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH121955
Location: China, Shanghai
Sector: Technical Superintendents, Marine
Salary: US$3000 - US$5000 per month + benefits
Date posted: 02/03/2018
Main Purpse of Job:
Drive growth and secure the Four-stroke engine aftermarket business. Covering sparepart and service, the Sales Manager will be responsible for securing Order intake, Sales & Contribution Margin in defined Territory. (Hong Kong, China, Japan, Korea & Macau)
- Responsible for Order Intake & Sales related activities in defined region, and to meet Sales and Growth objectives
-Build and maintain optimal relations with customers and global organisation in region.
- Create an understanding of the potential in the market, to secure growth.
-Develop Sales Plan to ensure activities are defined to meet target for order intake, contribution margin and sales in the territory.
- Follow up on defined actions and activities to secure targets are met.
- Follow up with team members to ensure progress and facilitate team based efforts and a joint approach to the market.
- Support data quality in CRM and adequate information level for quality work.
- Ensure appropriate reporting on sales opportunities funnel, sales plans, budgeting, booking forecast , and KPI's are in place to protect business interests and mitigate risk.
- Provide Management with status updates and updates on sales plans.
- Support the settlement of debtor issues. Ensure Ethics & Compliance rules are followed in the daily work.
- Technical education with subsequent commercial experience or alternative commercial education with subsequent building up of a solid technical background.
- In-depth understanding of Marine industry, esp. aftersales market.
- Sales hunter profile is required. New Sales Manager must be hungry for results.
- Be capable of working independently and be competent to transact business within more specified area of responsibility,- international experience and used to travelling (travelling activites 80-120 days)
- Strong competence in negotiating, influencing, cross-function cooperating, decision making.
- Bi-lingual speaker: Chinese & English
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321