Aluminium Market Analyst
Successful Candidates will be accepted from:
- Aluminium background
- Previous smelter experience or consultancy work
- Analyst/Marketing/Sales professionals all acceptable towards the role
- Analyse proposals for new and existing Aluminium sales transactions (including Price Reviews) with respect to volumes, pricing, quantity, method of payment, and other relevant terms and conditions to formulate recommendations based on accurate market intelligence and data analysis.
- Monitor operations ensuring optimum economic value. Develop products pricing assumptions by continuous analysis of regional and international markets.
- Formulate recommendations for business requirements using market intelligence tools like CRU, Harbor, metal bulletin, and LME etc. Analyse the news in the market and assess their impact on the business e.g. Tax regulations, import and export duties
- Identify requirements to develop new models, or suggest areas to improve existing models and evaluation methodologies, to support business initiatives and evolving business requirements.
- Provide recommendations during the preparation and implementation of short, medium and long-term Marketing Strategies and Marketing Plans to maximise the commercial value to the Company.
- Follow up and assess trends of different Aluminium products and inform management to take decision
- Maintains strong and positive business relationship and healthy environment with the Off taker and 3rd party customers.
- Ensures efficiency and compliance with Marketing and Offtake Agreement and ensure the contractual obligations are implemented. The incumbent will be required to comprehend related contracts and provide services to the customers according to the contract.
Minimum Qualification Required
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Economics or equivalent or MBA/Master in Marketing and Economics
- 6-12 years professional experience in an analytical or marketing role in the Aluminium industry
For more information about this role please contact our London office