Analogue Electronics Design Engineer - Contract
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH113125
Location: England, Buckinghamshire
Sector: Electrical & Avionic Systems, Aerospace
Salary: £35 - £45 per hour
Date posted: 10/11/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
New position released today for a client based in Bucks, UK is currently seeking an experienced Analogue Electronics Design Engineer.
As a member of the engineering team, the Analogue Electronics Design Engineer will provide vital analogue circuit design and analysis for RF, microwave and electronic equipment.
Job Title: Analogue Electronics Design Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Rate: £35 - £45 GBP per hour
Contract Length: 6 Months
For this position you are required to have the following skills and background:
* Experience within Analogue Design in Space, Defence or Aerospace industry.
* Experience of the following design tools: PSpice or similar, Cadence
* Excellent lab troubleshooting and investigation skills.
* Take customer requirements, provide analogue design and analysis to meet those requirements for satellite payload solutions.
* Provide development of robust and highly reliable designs and carry out trade-off analysis to produce innovative, cost-effective solutions.
* Develop sub-system specifications.
If this position matches your experience or you would like to discuss further, please respond with your updated CV and availability to discuss further.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.