Analyst, Asset Management team - Renewable Energy
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH108022
Location: USA, Connecticut, Greenwich
Sector: Finance, Private Equity Investments & Asset Management, Renewables
Date posted: 09/10/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
The Analyst, Asset Management will be responsible for supporting the asset management of all operating assets. The candidate will support internal and external analysis and reporting, interacting with third party asset, energy and O&M managers and internal team members. The Analyst will be responsible for developing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and analysis. This position is located in Greenwich, CT and reports to the Senior Vice President, Asset Management.
* Market knowledge, involved in at least 1 energy market (ex. NY, PJM, CA, etc.)
* Develop and compile monthly financial and operations reporting packages from third party asset managers. * Develop summaries and disseminate to team members.
* Prepare quarterly asset management reports and support internal review of asset performance, including key performance indicators.
* Prepare weekly analysis and reports required under the company's risk management policy including mark-to-market, value at risk and credit analysis.
* Evaluate asset optimization and due diligence opportunities with the company's investment team.
* Support the annual asset budget process and compile budgets for internal reviews.
* Support market analysis to facilitate analysis of investment opportunities.
* Analyze and monitor key performance indicators and support internal and external reporting.
* Strong desire to be on asset management team
* Strong industry market knowledge
* High level of intellectual curiosity
* MUST BE US CITIZEN
* 2-5 years experience
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.