Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH113084
Location: USA, New York, Pearl River
Sector: Corporate, Marketing & PR, Built Environment
Salary: US$80000.00 per annum
Date posted: 11/09/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
Customer Service Department is seeking to hire an Analyst to join the Customer Support Operations team.
This position requires candidates to demonstrate in the application they possess the following skills and abilities
Education - Essential
Bachelor's degree, with a minimum of two years related work experience. OR Associate's degree, with a minimum of three years related work experience ORHigh School Diploma/GED with a minimum of five years of related work experience.
Should be flexible to allow assignment of different tasks as required.
Must be able to adapt quickly and take direction from different supervisors.
Must be well organized, detail oriented and flexible to handle multiple assignments and deadlines.
Must possess excellent listening, oral and written communication skills, and have the ability to effectively interact with customers, support staff, and various levels of management.
Must have strong facilitation, interpersonal and excellent telephone skills.
Must have strong analytical skills.
Demonstrated proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications - Excel, Outlook, Access, Word, and PowerPoint - is required.
Demonstrated professional demeanor, confidence dealing with all levels of management and the ability to work with sensitive and confidential information.
Must have a good understanding of the Customer Service Organization's policies and procedures.
Must have an excellent working knowledge of the CIMS customer service system.
- Under general supervision is responsible for acquiring and applying broad knowledge of the policies, procedures and regulations followed by the various functions within Support Operations and Customer Service and utilize same to assist the department to effectively and efficiently maximize corporate revenues.
- Responsible to research and analyze customer inquiries and complaints.
- The data will be used to make recommendations to improve policies and procedures, while improving customer satisfaction.
- This position will support all functions of Customer Support Operations including; Executive Communications, Credit and Collections, and Quality Assurance.
- Ensures implementation of Company safety, health and environmental programs for employees whose work is directed.
- Ensures that safe work practices are followed and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations.
- Compile statistical data and meaningful trend analysis for various Support Operations functions. Develop and maintain databases, spreadsheets, graphs and other tools to enhance analysis of data and statistical reports, as directed.
- Assist in the collection of delinquent gas and electric accounts including bankruptcies and sundry collections.
- Resolve escalated telephone inquiries and disputes, commission complaints, and prepare written executive communication responses.
- Prepare the month-end statistical reports, status notes for monthly departmental progress report, ATIP goals, and other regulatory reports as required.
- Develop and maintain written documentation of work activities and procedures in the Customer Support Operations Department.
- Monitor, identify research and resolve any issues that deter the successful completion of any of the department goals.
- Assist with the maintenance the company's Medical Hardship and Life Support programs in accordance with the Company's policies and procedures.
- Develop positive working relationships with regulatory staff and colleagues at other utilities to assist in the analysis of customer inquiries and the implementation of best practices.
- Participate in conferences to help build these relationships.
- Participate in the Company's Storm Plan with your assignment to the Special Response Team to handle escalated calls and customers with Life Support Equipment. Perform other related assignments as required.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.