Analyst, Strategic Planning
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH125695
Location: USA, New York, Manhattan
Sector: Finance, Invest Banking & Corporate Finance (M&A / IPOs), Utilities
Salary: US$90000 - US$91000 per annum
Date posted: 08/05/2018
- Research and analyze industry trends.
- Assist with the financial analysis of existing / potential business and growth opportunities.
- Participate in ongoing corporate strategy work for both the regulated and competitive businesses.
- Conduct strategic reviews of existing CEI businesses and businesses under consideration.
- Provide data and analytical support for major project proposals.
- Perform other ad hoc related tasks and assignments as required.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or Business preferred.
Required Work Experience
- Must have a minimum of two plus years of demonstrated value-added accomplishments in a management capacity within an operating or support organization.
- Must have the ability to structure problems and solutions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, flexible to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with various levels of management, including senior management and executives.
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
- Must be able to participate in the Companys emergency management processes and storm plans as required.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.