Application Sales EngineerJob Description:
My client is a manufacturer or high value scientific equipment. They manufacture and sell atomic force microscopes (AFM) to the universities, government labs, and industrial customers; AFM is typically used by physicists, material scientists, chemists, and biologists.
They are now looking to recruit an Application Sales Engineer to join their team.Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must have ability to work in a small company environment.
- Must be a team player with excellent work ethics combining diligence and discipline.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and customer focus with attention to detail.
- 3 years sales experience.
Minimum BA/BS in a technical field preferred. Non-technical degrees will be considered depending on experience. Experience in sales or application support of scientific instruments along with the knowledge of Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM) is a plus.
My client is a world leading manufacturer of atomic force microscopy equipment's with complete range of products for lab researchers and industry engineers in biological science, materials research, and semiconductor and storage industries. Their products provide the highest data accuracy, superior productivity, and lowest operating cost/ For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office