My client is looking for a Sales Engineer to join their team in the Brighton area. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business where you will get the recognition you deserve for hitting targets.
- Ensure that all sales activities relating to the Bid/Tender/RFQ is completed to a high standard,
- Communicate effectively, both internally and externally to ensure the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Keep up to date on the market and the activities of competitors so that you can provide relevant reports and information.
- Complete RFQ's and Sales orders received into the company database (TABS) in line with procedures.
- Make all necessary travel arrangements for all Ram Pumps personnel going out on service/maintenance visits.
- Understand customer's specifications and data sheet. Present and bid appropriately within the specified requirements to ensure the sale.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person, via telephone calls and email correspondence.
- Arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Gather good sound Market and Customer information and data.
- Attend team meetings and sharing best practices with colleagues.
- Work with the Sales team to develop and an effective marketing strategy.
- Deal with all invoices and credits, posting all transactions accurately.
- Make sure the target turnover of the business is met
- Strong Mechanical Engineering background
- Degree or Equivalent
- Oil and Gas Knowledge
- Commercially Focused
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office