Applications Engineer Metering
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH126752
Location: England, Bristol
Sector: SMART Metering, Utilities
Date posted: 05/06/2018
Spencer Ogden are looking for 2 application engineers with a key client based in Bristol.
Our client specialise in Smart Metering and home automation including heating controls. Due to growth in the business and an ever increasing product portfolio they are seeking 2 applications engineers.
As the successful candidate you will be the technical link between internal and external customer with in in-depth product knowledge on allocated products which include metering or home automation controls.
To be considered you will have the following background:
- Prior experience in Metering/Home Automation controls are ideal, but would consider switch-gear and boiler knowledge
- Understanding of HAN & WAN
- Bsc in Electronics or Software
- Strong technical and analytical skills either from a hardware or software back ground
- Self motivator with good organization skills
- Communication skills both verbal and written is essentials
- Commercial awareness is beneficial but not essential
- Personal and team working skills at all levels
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits.
For more information about this role please contact our London office