- Location: Melbourne
- Salary: AUD 90k - 110k per year + Super
- AUD 90k - 110k per year + Super
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
A number of well-respected and nationally operational firms are seeking experienced Architects to work on projects of scale across front and back-end processes. Design, Documentation, and Delivery skills will be highly regarded.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified and preferably ARBV registered architect who is design-centric and Revit capable. Demonstrated skills related to master planning, storytelling, computational design, spatial awareness, brand communication is advantageous. Proven experience working across large-scale projects is ideal, particularly within Education, Commercial / Mixed-Use, Retail, Health, Infrastructure / Transport typologies.
- Masters degree in architecture
- 5+ years of practical local experience in architecture
- Strong organizational, creative and presentation skills
- Proficient in Revit / ArchiCAD
- Full working rights / Australian citizenship