Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH100482
Location: USA, New York, New York, NY
Sector: Architecture, Design & Engineering, Built Environment
Date posted: 16/02/2017
This is a contract position for 6 months with a strong likelihood of extension pending further projects being finalized.
- Basic knowledge of NYC Building Codes and Zoning and Zoning resolution
- Proficient with their drafting skills using Auto-Cad.
- Basic knowledge of NYC Code and Zoning rules
- Demonstrated ability to produce documentation for built projects- included but not limited to floor plans, reflected ceiling plans, elevations, sections, details, furniture and millwork.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in a group and independently, with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Experience with Autocad, SketchUp, Photoshop
- Background in Architectural drafting
- 1-3 Years of Architecture Design experience.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Have knowledge of architectural design development, construction documents, codes, standards, and other disciplines.Please send resume, work samples and portfolio.
Should you meet the requirements and are interested in a contract position with a young vibrant team please forward your resume to Padraig McDevitt at email@example.com
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.