Area Sales Manager - Marine Coatings
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : LONRP-18
Location: England, London
Sector: Corporate, Sales, Utilities
Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Date posted: 19/10/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
My Client an International Chemical Manufacturer are looking for an Account Manager for the Marine Coating Division paying a competitive salary + an amazing benefits package with structured training and career progression. This is an exciting opportunity for a target driven individual to come on board and to help grow the companies Marine Sector aligned to the company vision.
Account Manager - Marine Coatings duties and responsibilities:
* Identify, establish and manage business relationships with existing clients.
* To ensure that customer accounts are settled on a timely basis and to keep customers within their credit terms to maintain business liquidity.
* Identify and develop new business.
* To have a thorough understanding of the Marine sector
* Liaison with technical team and project management to maximise customer support function.
* To plan and implement visits to new and existing customers to maintain awareness of the Marine product range and to gain understanding of competitor activity within the market
* Collect Market information to elaborate and implement proper sales strategies
* Develop and maintain effective communication with other departments to ensure that the business is maximising on all sales opportunities.
* To present a professional image to customers and colleagues at all times.
* Specification writing for key customers
* To maximise sales across the Marine product range, maintaining product knowledge, standards and awareness of the market place.
Account Manager - Marine Coatings desired experience:
* Experience in the Marine or Protective coatings industry in the UK
* Company operations and procedures knowledge
* The ability to keep necessary details and records of all customer clients
* Ability to negotiate across a broad spectrum of customers
* Presentation skills and professional image
* Interpersonal skills to build relationships with both customers, colleagues and sales team
* Secondary Education
* Driving licence
* Computer skills with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9308.
For more information about this role please contact our London office