Assembly & Test Technician
Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH115571
Location: England, Hampshire
Sector: Test & Manufacturing Engineering, Aerospace
Salary: £20 - £32 per hour
Date posted: 04/01/2018
This vacancy has now expired.
A client who is a leader in the Aerospace industry is looking for individuals with an electronics background for our AERO division on site in Hampshire. At this site, we repair aircraft computers, LCD and CRT cockpit displays, laser navigation systems, radio systems, gyrocompasses and many other critical electronic components.
Job: Assembly & Test Technician
Job Type: Contract
Rate: £25 to £32 GBP per hour
Location: Hampshire, UK
Contract Length: 6 months
* Evaluate, test, troubleshoot and repair products coming into the site within the required time specified.
* Working in a team of over 70 technicians performing component level maintenance and repair.
* Predominantly focusing on the repair of circuit cards.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Able to work to deadlines and multi-task.
* Experience in soldering and the use of test equipment (e.g. millimetre, oscilloscope) would be an advantage.
* Previous experience of working within the aerospace sector would be an advantage but is not essential.
If this position matches your experience or you would like to discuss further, please respond with your updated CV and availability to discuss further.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.