· Be capable of performing all aspects of the Fabrication Department.
· Reads and understands isometric drawings.
· Bridge tacks in GTAW on stainless.
· Proven record of observing and complying with all safety and project rules.
· Perform other duties as required.
· High School Diploma/GED or 1 year technical diploma/vocational certificate desired.
· Minimum of 3 - 7 years of relevant industrial experience required.
· NCCER a plus.
· Must have general knowledge of pipe ISO's.
· Must be qualified in GMAW and GTAW.
· Demonstrates knowledge on the pipe fitting processes for industrial piping.
· Requires some oversight, but demonstrates consistent competence on complex fitups without supervision.
· Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· May lead and direct the work of others.
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office