2 Year Contract opportunity for a highly experienced Asset Engineer (Facilities Management) to join a major Power Owner Operator at their Brisbane office.
The New Role Involves:
- Supporting the improvement of plant performance, availability and cost effectiveness through developing improved processes and capital projects.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance (fire systems)
- Developing and reviewing facilities management strategies.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Bachelor of Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years' experience undertaking facilities management work.
- A key understanding of Asset Management principles including equipment strategy, business risk management, RCA investigations and plant modifications.
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively to meet established outcomes.
How Do I Get This Amazing Job:
- Please forward your most current CV to email@example.com or call Maggie on (08) 6280 2426 for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office