The Asset Integrity Engineer is a seasoned technical professional with a broad understanding of technical issues in designing, operating, and maintaining hydrocarbon processing facilities.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Science, Engineering, or Metallurgy preferred. API Certified Inspector in Pressure Vessels, Process Piping and Aboveground Storage Tanks is preferred. ASNT NDT Level III is recommended.
- Experience: Ten (10) years of experience in an LNG, liquefaction, gas processing, refining, or chemical industry. Experience should include integrity management, engineering, nondestrustive testing of material, process safety, plant operations/maintenance, corrosion control/management, and risk assessment.
- Job is performed in both a corporate and an industrial plant environment.
- Occasionally, work may be performed from home, after normal work hours or on weekends.
- Some travel required, as business conditions dictate.
- Must maintain a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) card in good standing status.
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office