My client is an International Operator hiring for Malaysia.
Job description of the candidates would be as below:
- Development of an Asset Life Extension Study
- Preparation of an Asset Life Extension Plan
- Experienced with Management Systems (HSE, Integrity, Management of Change etc),Risk management techniques including HAZID and HAZOP & QA processes and practices.
- Maintain relationships with client at working levels and ensuring the processes, including but not limited to Facilities Improvements Plans are delivered.
Job requirement of the candidates would be as below:
- 20 + years of oil and gas experience in engineering / project environments with experience in supervisory role.
- Candidates with experience in oil and gas asset rejuvenation programmes including brownfield modifications in an offshore environment will have an advantage
- Candidate should posses Accredited / Registered Engineer (e.g. Chartered Engineer) with membership of a recognised industry body (e.g. IChemE, IMechE, NACE etc).
- Valid offshore passport will be required for this role.
Interested candidates, kindly send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321