Our client is a leading global provider of investment services across infrastructure, debt investments, listed equities and private equity, who are currently looking for an Asset Management Analyst to join their European team. This is a full time permanent position based out of London, UK where you will be supporting the Director Asset Management in the day to day activities within assets including Board meetings, special projects and valuation process, working with the Investments teams in further developing the long term strategy and plan for portfolio of assets, improving relationships with asset stakeholders and supporting the implementation of the Infrastructure Asset Management model.
Asset Management Analyst duties and responsibilities:
- Support delivery of key projects (for example strategic reviews)
- Coordinate individual asset initiatives planning and process tracking (through close coordination with Asset Teams)
- Assist in the development of communicational materials to interact with investors (PowerPoint presentations, case studies database, etc.)
- Assist in the development of documents and tools to store and share best practices across the infrastructure teams and with portfolio companies (white papers, case studies, best practice guidelines, etc.)
- Develop and improve tools to track and analyze performance of portfolio companies (Monthly Dashboard, yearly asset reviews)
- Support implementation of asset initiatives, when relevant experience applies
- Liaise closely with Global Asset Management team to implement global best practice initiatives
- Liaising with various management levels within the global portfolio
Asset Management Analyst desired experience:
- Commercial experience in an infrastructure company, ideally in the Utilities or Transportation sectors. You may have spent time working in a leading consulting house or similar function within another asset manager.
- Demonstrable track record of spearheading projects to drive value.
- Experience interacting with senior management teams / company Boards.
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, finance, economics or a related study
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office