A full service renewable energy company that develops, owns and operates solar energy stations across the United States. Using proven photovoltaic technology for on-site and remote generation, They can supply a significant portion of our clients' long-term energy needs at a cost below retail rates. They are owned by one of the largest private companies in the United States with over 13,000 megawatts of power generating assets under management.
A leader in the development, financing and operation of solar power stations for commercial & industrial, municipal and utility clients. Since its founding, They have successfully developed 50 solar power projects totaling more than 300 megawatts of distributed generating capacity.
Join a fast-growing solar distributed generation company as a key member of the asset management team. The Asset Manager will report to the Manager of Asset Management and will oversee a portfolio of solar assets.
Specific Job Functions:
- Generate and send out invoices
- Submit payment requests
- Track accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update the asset management tracking system
- Create and monitor budgets
- Update existing asset management reports
- Manage documents for assigned assets
- Onboarding new assets into the Asset Management System
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new software platforms
- Successful candidates will have good mathematical skills and will be required to demonstrate competence with Excel
- Four-year college degree required, preferably in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Engineering or a similar subject
- At minimum two years of Asset Management experience
- Ability to deliver products on time and meet deadlines
- Proven analytical capabilities - both qualitative and quantitative
- Comfort working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- High degree of attention to detail
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.