Our client is an international insurance company with a strong presence in Hong Kong, focused in life products.
Due to continued expansion of their business, they are looking for strong talent to join their finance team in a newly created position.
You will be responsible for the preparation of financial statements in accordance with requirements, in addition to supporting regulatory queries from IA and IRD.
- Prepare financial statements under statutory and IFRS basis
- Analyse financial statements and identify the drivers of performance
- Review account reconciliation to ensure accuracy of financial statements and follow up actions to close issues identified
- Prepare and assist audit e.g. audited financial statements
- Ensure appropriate internal controls are in place and relevant control procedures are followed
- Prepare various fillings to regulatory bodies as request
- Qualified accountant
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in life insurance
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
This is a permanent opportunity based in Hong Kong and paying an attractive remuneration, bonus and benefits. If you are interested, please contact Eunice Chan at eunice.chan@spencer-ogden .com or call +852 2245 3370.
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office