Our client is a prestigious listed developer in Hong Kong with a brand which is reputable for its excellence in property development with a vibrant and attractive working culture, with exciting plans to rapidly expand their project portfolio in Hong Kong.
Currently we are looking for an Assistant Manager who have acquired hands-on project management skills in large-scaled New-Built Residential projects to join their project development team for upcoming projects upon active land acquisition in Hong Kong. Responsibilities:
Ideally you will posses the following;
- Responsible for full-spectrum support in overall monitoring and project management of prestigious property development in Hong Kong, including end-to-end from conceptual stage to construction stage, ensuring project completion within satisfactory quality, cost & time.
- liaise and collaborate with external consultants and relevant government departments to achieve development objectives with particular emphasis in architectural works.
- Degree in Architecture or related background.
- At least 5 years working in consultancy firm & property developers.
- Registered Architect with HKIA, Authorized Person is advantageous.
- Experience in managing large-scaled new-built projects will be highly beneficial.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a client that continually promotes within and offers the potential for strong career progression throughout the organisation.
In return, successful applicant will be offered a permanent position and receive a highly competitive salary package alongside market leading benefits.
If you are interested to find out more, please send your updated resume to Elvis Lee on email@example.com For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office