Assistant Manager (Expediting & Quality) - Power Plant - Asia
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH107761
Sector: Project Controls, Contracts & Claims, Power
Salary: US$3000 - US$5000 per month + benefits
Date posted: 31/05/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
1) Responsible to manage the expediting process from the time that Purchase Orders are issued.
2) Coordinate with Departmental colleagues for the handover of responsibility for lead-time management after issue of Purchase Order or Contract.
3) Responsible to manage a continuous process with Purchasing Manager (China Specialist) and Purchasing Manager (Projects) to ensure delivery status on annual overhaul activities is suitably coordinated.
4) Responsible to develop an overall delivery schedule for all Purchase Orders and Contracts as part of a weekly and/or monthly reporting process.
5) Responsible for taking up warranty claims with Suppliers and coordinating the delivery of replacement or repaired parts.
6) Manage relationship and timeline with Contractors carrying out in-works repair or maintenance activities.
7) Assist Purchasing Manager (Projects) as required with outage or project related purchases and contribute to the Project reporting process.
8) Responsible for establishing a review plan for critical suppliers to ensure that the supply chain for critical parts or consumables is suitably robust/ protected.
1) Minimum 5 years' relevant experience, of which 3 years in an equivalent position. Proven experience in procurement and logistics.
2) Prior experience in the power generation industry, petrochemical or heavy manufacturing industry, will be a strong advantage. Experience in a project-based environment is advantageous.
3) Fluent English required with proficiency in Thai a distinct advantage.
4) Knowledge of international trade rules and procedures required.
5) Monitoring and assessment of QA/QC procedures and processes.
6) Good computer skills with working knowledge of MS products (Word and Excel). Experience with Purchasing, CMMS or P2P systems highly advantageous.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321