Our client is a large corporation with offices across countries, currently opens a new headcount, is looking for a Assistant Finance Manager in Reporting and analysis
What is it about?
- Prepare group financial reporting, management reporting, budgeting and forecast
- Perform various financial analysis, feasibility studies and impact analysis
- Assist in refining management accounting policies across regions and ensure control in place and in compliance with group policy and accounting standards
- Work with IT and other teams to enhance reporting process
- Review and oversee in statutory compliance such as statutory audit and tax reporting
- Degree holder in Accounting or related discipline.
- 3-4 years relevant experience, audit trained, with regional exposure from a MNC or sizable organizations will be an advantage.
- Qualified HKICPA or equivalent
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate available is preferred
Please contact Keith Leung if you have any query by email to email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our Hong Kong office