Responsibility and Authority
· Assist in planning and organizing day to day production activities
· Assist in supervising shift operations of assigned production units
· Prepare and maintain production reports daily/weekly.
· Assist Plant Manager/ Production Manager in planning RM activities
· Ensure manufacturing procedures are followed and quality standards are maintained
· Support and maintain a training system to ensure production personnel are properly performing the tasks they are assigned
· Work with the leadership team to improve procedures and processes
· Become an EXPERT for the 5S Continuous Improvement Process
· Maintain good attendance and work hours necessary to complete assigned tasks. Must be available for daily production tailgate meetings along with morning staff meetings.
· Track and optimize productivity to achieve production goals.
· Maintain a safe work environment by making sure that all safety rules are followed
· Assist in coordinating with Maintenance Department for any break down of plant equipment
· Support the EHS Coordinator in compiling Lucid Charts for Hazardous Energy Control Plans
· Monitor operations, set and implement corrective actions to prevent deviations.
· Assist Production Manager in creating batch sheets and labels for the production shifts