Assistant Resident Engineer - Hydropower (Nepal)
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH124301
Location: Nepal, Kathmandu
Sector: Hydro Power, Renewables
Date posted: 26/04/2018
Assistant Resident Engineer- Hydropower (Nepal)
Contract Duration: 2 years
Start Date: Immediately
A leading firm within Hydropower engineering is urgently looking to recruit an experienced civil engineer to work on a live Hydropower construction project in Nepal.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 10 years' experience in Hydropower Engineering in Nepal
- Experience on at least 1 project over 10MW in size in Nepal
- Construction management experience - particularly in tunnels, caverns and underground structures
- Understanding of contractor management, contracts administration
- Ability to work within a remote location
Candidates should be available to start within 1 month (Ideally immediately).
This role will not be open long, so if you believe you have the relevant skills for this position please send an up to date copy of your CV in word format to Gareth.email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321