Our client is one of the largest Wind Turbine Manufacturers who are looking for an Assistant Service Operations Manager to join their team in the Netherlands. This is a full time permanent position paying circa €90,000 - €100,000 p/a gross + bonus + package depending on experience. The ideal candidate for this position will have been operating with Senior Project Manager responsibilities, have proven experience building up teams and have solid contract, customer and stakeholder management capabilities. Within 2 years you will step into the Service Operations Manager function so it's an excellent opportunity to transition into operations.
Assistant Service Operations Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Design and deliver support and service solutions for customers in line with the contract and procedures and regulations
- You ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied;
- Install a high-performance culture in the team with a focus on team work, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues;
- You encourage open communication between team members, allowing the team to bring forward ideas on how they can collectively deliver a more effective service;
- You ensure the teams are skilled, trained and developed in order to enable them to deliver high quality service and support;
- You manage and develop strategic partnerships with third party suppliers and other internal and external stakeholders;
- You understand and drive the customer and sub-contractor contract(s).
Assistant Service Operations Manager desired experience:
- The ideal candidate will have previous (operations) management experience, a natural talent for getting the best out of teams (in other words a people manager), a good networker, strong communication skills and is well structured.
- Bachelors of Master's degree level or equivalent working experience;
- Background as Senior Project manager is beneficial
- A sound understanding of the technologies used in wind turbines (or similar) and tools to manage wind turbines is a plus;
- A resident of the Netherlands and the ability and willingness to travel 50% (within the Netherlands, occasionally abroad);
- Advanced understanding of IT;
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English (Advanced level). Additional languages are considered a benefit.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office