Our client, a global leader in investment and wealth management, is seeking a Corporate Paraprofessional to join their corporate law team in Manhattan.
Our ideal candidate would have 6-10 years of paralegal experience, corporate legal understanding and project management experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating project management includings acquisitions, investor onboarding, and fund matters
- Interacting internally and externally with various stakeholders
- Assist in developing meeting agendas, coordinating schedules and recording follow-ups, takeaways and action items
- Assisting with standard form agreements including confidentiality agreements and joinders, consultancy and director agreements
- Assisting with regulatory filings and record keeping
- Assisting with investor relations and reporting, including acting as point of contact for INvestor Relations team on diligence questions
- Completing certain research assignments
- Handling KYC requests and maintaining a secure KYC folder
- Undertaking document management initiatives
We are looking for someone who is a motivated and proactive self-starter that embraces challenge and a fast-paced team environment.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume/CV to email@example.com.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.