Auto CAD Plant 3D Cad Operator
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : ACRR
Location: England, Staffordshire, Stafford
Sector: Energy From Waste, Renewables
Date posted: 03/10/2016
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client a market leader in the design, manufacture and installation of Biomass are seeking to hire an experienced Auto CAD Plant 3D Cad Operator to be based in Stafford. This position pays a generous basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000+ per annum plus an impressive benefits package. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to ensure the accurate delivery of AutoCAD Plant 3D models within an innovative and expanding company.
Auto CAD Plant 3D Cad Operator responsibilities:
* To update 3D CAD models and associated drawings.
* To integrate parts, assemblies and proprietary items into accurate 3D AutoCAD Plan 3D models, then to perform clash detection and prepare production/fabrication drawings from these.
* To convert AutoCAD 2D drawings and shrink wrap Inventor models into AutoCAD Plant 3D models.
* To manipulate, modify and produce production drawings for bespoke plant, machinery and equipment, predominantly for the EFW Industry, using AutoCAD Plant 3D and 2D drafting, involving some component sourcing.
* To instigate and co-ordinate Value Engineering from the 3D modelling perspective.
* To attend and contribute to regular internal and client 3D model review meetings and follow up actions as required.
Auto CAD Plant 3D Cad Operator experience:
* MEng, BEng or HND Qualification in Design / Engineering would be advantageous.
* Five years' modelling experience in AutoCAD Plant 3D - this may have been as a Mechanical Design Engineer.
*Good familiarity and understanding of relevant British or European Standards.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9327.
For more information about this role please contact our London office