Job Title: Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) Commissioning Engineer - Philippines
Being an international leader in power generation, my client offers ground-breaking technologies to help make power affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable. If you are interested in being part of a great work environment, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for an Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) Commissioning Engineer, who will be based in Philippines for 2 weeks.
Contract Duration: 2 weeks
- Design, test and support hot commissioning of Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR)
- Maintain a detailed review of Customer specifications, and provide technical deviations
- Generate/provide drawings and detailed bill of materials
- Provide estimate of engineering hours required for project execution
- Lead customer acceptance testing
- Review RFQs and technical specifications while providing clarifications for proposals
- Perform routine administration duties and paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Minimum Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant commissioning experience in Coal Fired Power Plant projects
- Proficiency in ALSPA ControGen-HX (P320V3)
- Proficiency in English is an added advantage, to convey technical concepts effectively
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321