Job type: Contract
Job reference: : BBBH110484
Location: Republic of Ireland, dublin
Sector: Offshore, Instrumentation, Oil and Gas
Date posted: 21/08/2017
Duties & Responsibilities:
BMS controls engineer for commissioning and testing of BMS systems in Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical plants & buildings.
The role will be site based and the successful candidate will work as part of a team of engineers delivering exciting projects to national and multi-national clients.
Experience of working to cGMP/GDP guidelines desirable but not essential.
Commissioning of BMS & QBMS Hardware & Software including:
* Hot Loop Checks
* Software Functional Commissioning
* Site Acceptance Testing
* Factory Acceptance Testing
* Attention to detail is a key requirement
* Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
* Entry into this position, if not an experienced BMS engineer, would also suit candidates who may have Electrical, Instrument, HVAC Technician or Mechanical primary skills and have an ambition to work within a progressive company.
* Experience working in a Quality Control Environment would be an advantage
* Would also suit an individual with Automation experience in a Life Science Environment
* Experience in BMS, VFDs, MCCs and Instrumentation with knowledge of HVAC system components and design would be desirable but not essential as the right individual, with the willingness to broaden their skill-sets and enhance their careers; coupled with training and coaching may also suit this role.
Education & Qualification:
* Certificate / Diploma / Degree in an Engineering Discipline - Electrical / Automation / Mechanical (Building Services)
* MS Word
* MS Excel
For more information about this role please contact our London office