Job Title: Automation Technician
Reports to: Automation Foreman
Location: Monahans, TX
This position will lead the instrumentation, commissioning and maintenance of
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Repair and commission automation equipment used to monitor and control well
servicing equipment including pressure, flow, temperature, and density devices.
* Train other technicians to commission new facilities, well pads and PLC's.
* Calibrate electronic monitoring and control equipment.
* Use in-depth knowledge gained from training and technical manuals to diagnose
and repair equipment failures.
* Participate in advanced training.
* Share field troubleshooting experiences with other Technicians to increase team
* Maintain general housekeeping and routine maintenance of Company property.
* Complete all paperwork accurately and efficiently.
* Always use appropriate PPE and recognize hazards.
* All other duties as assigned by Foreman.
Additional Skills and Abilities:
* Advanced knowledge of electronic instrumentation and automation equipment.
* Advanced knowledge of oil field safety and organizational processes.
* Strong computer programming ability including Microsoft Office, Networking and
Education, Experience and Certifications:
* Technology related Associate's degree (Bachelor's degree preferred).
* 5 years experience in oil/gas industry programming, maintaining and repairing
automation equipment on well servicing equipment, or equivalent.
* Education or technical training may be considered in lieu of experience.
For more information about this role please contact our Houston office