Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH115934
Location: England, London, West London
Sector: Sales & Technical Pre-sales, R and D
Salary: £30000 - £38000 per annum
Date posted: 09/11/2017
AV Engineer - West London - Up to £38K
Are you an AV Engineer with technical knowledge of Audio Visual products and the gravitas to be able to provide expertise to the customer and sales team?
A unique opportunity has arisen to work with one of the world's leading professional Audio Visual companies. This would be a dual role in which you would undertake a technical engineering position whilst providing sales and technical support. With the help of an extensive training program you would be expected to become a technical expert for the company in order to answer internal and external queries.
This role would ideally suit an AV Engineer or Technical Support Engineer who has good knowledge of Audio Visual products and can communicate well with customers and colleagues.
AV Engineer Requirements
* Qualification in Electrical and or Electronics Engineering or a similar subject
* Experience in AV systems design, application or commissioning
* Able to build solutions for the client using the company's products and resources
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
* Valid driving license - Advantageous
AV Engineer Responsibilities
* Build a thorough understanding of the product line, product functions, features and applications
* Keep up to date with latest technologies in order to provide new product ideas and changes to future products
* Developing a working knowledge of competitive products and related technologies
* Undertake and oversee In-house product testing for technical issues experienced in the field
* Providing technical support and pricing information over the phone to dealers and end users
* Occasional travel to tradeshows and dealer events
* Training of sales team members and new employees as well as the dealers and end users
The successful AV Engineer will receive;
* Salary up £38,000
* Extensive training programs
* 20 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
* Private healthcare
If you feel this role could be suitable then please apply at the earliest convenience. The company are able to interview and bring on board suitable candidates ASAP.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.