Avionics Integration/Systems Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH109775
Location: Switzerland, Emmen
Sector: Electrical & Avionic Systems, Aerospace
Date posted: 10/07/2017
This vacancy has now expired.
One of my Key Aerospace clients is currently looking for an experienced Avionics Systems/Integration Engineer to join one of their Swiss sites. This is an opportunity to earn a highly competitive salary and reside in one of Europe's most desirable locations. The salary and location coupled with unprecedented scope to further develop your career makes this an opportunity worthy of serious consideration.
- Concepts and design for integration of avionics systems in civil & military aircraft
- Generation of feasibility studies, specifications and all relevant engineering documentation and reports.
- Preparation of work for electrical draftsman / designers and support during the execution of the detailed design, production and integration.
- Interfacing with customers and providing inputs for offers
- Working within the EASA Part 21J Design Organisation procedures
The job is about integration design work and integration certification:
- Establish feasibility studies (technical and certification aspects) for integration design (CS23, CS25, CS27, CS29)
- Design integration concept and detail design
Create technical data package and certification reports for the integration - e.g. ground test, flight test, Hazard & Safety reports, Human Factor reports
The job is not about:
- Writing / designing software
- Develop new hardware
- Writing and track requirements as a main task
To confidentially discuss this opportunity please contact me on:
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.