Are you ready to lead and innovate the data analytics capability in a big financial investment firm? We need an Associate VP who is ready to lead projects in data analytics, help drive data analytics and ultimately do this to support the company's investments. Be someone who helps set the roadmap in analytics capabilities so that the team can move continue progressing into advanced analytics.
Work with a team of analytics to help understand and predict where best to put investments for this firm. Using tools such as SQL to develop analytical inferences on large data bases to help the business make decisions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to work well and hands-on with investment data to run models to understand business problems related to performance and risk in investments
- Help manage projects with other more junior analysts
- Engage with stakeholders to understand the business problem and come up with a solution for the company using data analytics techniques
- Can work in a team environment - helping to potentially lead more junior analysts and guide their analytical ability
- Someone interested in quantitative data and improving private investment performance
- Minimally Bachelors in Data Analytics, Business Analysis or other related fields
- At least 5 years work experience as Data Analyst
- Preferably experience and background in financial industry
- Strong SQL ability, able to see project end-to-end using this tool
- Bonus if one has used ETL tools
- Only Singaporean and PR need apply
Interested candidates please forward your resume to Angie Wakefield at email@example.com.
License no: 13C6321
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321