BAS Controls Software Application Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: : BBBH115952
Location: USA, Massachusetts, Boston
Sector: Technology, Enterprise Applications, Power
Date posted: 31/10/2017
* Develops, tests and successfully implements project specific software code by studying project submittals, hardware design, sequence of operations, customer requirements and performance standards along with implementing equipment graphical representations and user interface.
* Coordinates and supports all software related functions including 3rd party vendor integrations.
* Supports Project Manager, Construction Engineer and Commissioning Agent.
* Supports and appropriately uses standard software libraries.
* Maintains project Asbuilts by properly documenting changes during construction phase.
* Supports Service Department
In addition to the requirements below, The BAS Controls Software Applications Engineer is well organized, detail oriented, highly motivated and a quick learner. Knowledge of Building Automation, Controls, Plain English and Block Programming, Tridium and StruxureWare is a plus.
* B.S. in Engineering or 2-4 years HVAC Controls Design experience
* Understanding of networking, pc and server hardware, temperature controls and integrated systems.
* Strong problem solving skills
* Strong skills in software code troubleshooting and logic
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Sound knowledge of AutoCAD construction documents
* Good understanding of construction methods
* Ability to work in a team environment while taking responsibility for individual tasks
* An appreciation of business demands
* Working knowledge of MS Office
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.